Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

tests results...

So, after I posted my most recent post I went back and read some of my previous posts and realized that I didn't update you on somethings.

-my state board test was as badly as I had suspected. I went down a level, but the awesome county I work for decided to let me keep my hourly rate. :) I plan to retake the test when I feel ready, hopefully I'll do better.

-Nathan had his sperm analysis and everything came back great. So, now we just have to get me straightened out.

-Foster Care. Right now Nathan has decided he wants to wait, not only on Foster Care but on Adoption too. He wants to make sure we've tried everything to have own our child. If we are told it's a slim chance for us to have our own biological children I'm sure he'll reconsider.

I think that's it...now you're up to pace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment