Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My recent doctor's appointment

I finished up my third round of Clomid this cycle and was having some right side pain that felt a lot like a cyst (which is one of the side effects of Clomid). I called my doctor (on Wednesday) and the nurse (who I adore!) said if the pain continues to call back tomorrow and make an appointment. So, on Thursday I called and got an appointment for an ultrasound...let me just say, not fun!! As much as I hate having an internal ultrasound performed this one was probably the best one I've had so far (and the most painful). Crazy, I know but my doctor showed me everything he also complimented me by saying "You have beautiful PCOS ovaries!". haha. anyway. I had been drinking Blueberry Pomegranate juice by Minute Maid for my lining (and another side effect of Clomid is thinning of lining) and mine measured 10 mm (8-13mm is good)! I was so excited I was doing something right!! He measured my ovaries and everything looked good. We also talked about ovarian drilling and doing a HSG (to make sure my tubes are cleared). I go back on Sept 2 to schedule these procedures, he said they can be done the same day. I'm hoping and praying that I'll get pregnant this cycle so I won't have to go through with these procedures, but if they'll help me get pregnant...I'm gonna do it. :)

School is back in session and it's been nothing but crazy!! It's been so hot we've been on a heat schedule which means early dismissal. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving leaving at 1:30...but I know my paycheck is going to suffer from it. :( I have been completely exhausted in the evenings and most days come home and crash. I'm in the classroom signing from like 8:30 to 11:50 nonstop. The second part of the day I'm in a different classroom that's a little more relaxed and not so fast pace.

I, along with everyone else it seems, can't wait for fall!! I really don't have a favorite season because it seems like when the current season is coming to an end I'm so ready for the next to approach. Nathan is a huge football fan so I'm sure he'll be dragging me to all the football games. I really don't mind going I just don't understand football so I tend to get on his nerves asking questions. haha. He has tickets to go the University of Oregon vs. Tennessee game with a few of his buddies and he is so excited!! He's a HUGE ducks fan!! Me and my bff, Mrs. B already have plans for a girls day out that day so I'm probably equally excited for him to be going. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for fall too! Glad things seem to be going in the right direction with the PCOS!

    ReplyDelete