Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let the fun begin...

On September 21 I had my ovaries drilled and he checked my tubes to make sure they were cleared...and I'm glad to say, I'm 99% healed. I still have a one or two (liquid) stitches left but Dr. Marden said my incision (inside my belly button) looks great!! He was really happy with the results of the procedure. He was able to drill 8-10 holes in each ovary and my tubes were clear. He also said that sometimes there can be tissue not fully blocking the tubes and when he shoots the dye through it can push the tissue out and help increase the chance of getting pregnant. I'm so glad I decided to take the rest of the week off after my procedure because I know I wouldn't have been able to work. I had read several different people's experiences online and a few went back to work a day or two after. Let me just say, there was no way I was going back. I was extremely sore,but nothing pain meds couldn't take care of. :) I had my follow up appointment on Friday and Dr. Marden prescribed "fun sex" and "lots of it". I could have died!! I'm sure my face was super red!! Then he went on to say to make sure not to "wear my husband out" and "make it fun". Ok...that's enough. haha. I don't have to go back for 3 months...but hoping to see him sooner with a BFP! :)

1 comment: